Who doesn’t love a good reading challenge? I love them! So here are a couple of challenges I’m taking part in this year –
- Goodreads Challenge – I’m going to read a minimum of 65 books this year. I know its not much, but I didn’t want to push myself cause there’s University sucking my time as well.
- Flights of Fantasy Reading Challenge 2015 hosted by Alexa Loves Books and I’m planning on reading about 15 fantasy books for the challenge!
- A SERIES A MONTH READING CHALLENGE hosted by Danielle and I’m super excited about this one since there are a lot of series I’ve been wanting to complete!
- The Re-Read Challenge hosted by Hannah and I’m planning on reading the entire Harry Potter series, a couple of Enid Blytons, all the Dan Brown books and The Inheritence Cycle, along with Insurgent and Mockingjay before the movies premiere.
- 2015 Chunkster Challenge and I’m gonna try and read about 7 gigantic books!
- 2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge I’m headed for 24 physical books on my TBR.
- 2015 Authors A to Z Reading Challenge This one is so bloody cool 😀
- And finally, The Netgalley Challenge and I’m hoping to complete many books. Not pushing myself though, cause I have over 150 review copies on there and its just intimidating.